Lucy and I went to the zoo on the coldest day ever!


We had a 2 tea party on 2-2-22. 2 twins, 2 2. Year olds, 2lips, and 2 of everything!

Matt went swimming with some friends, and did water aerobics with some old ladies!

Matt and I did an escape room with the YM YW

We went swimming at the rec center

Lindsay had some friends over for dominos and dominos brownies

On 2-22-22 day we also had 2na, and TWICE baked potatoes
Andrew dressed like a 100 year old for the 100th day of school!

My friend, Chelsey and I redid our little half bath upstairs in about 24 hours! Including a giant hole I made and repatched!
My friends Stefanne and Karlene and I all took our daughters on a date to see their teacher in “Peta and the pirates”

Darin and I got some icecream with Geoff and Jadi after his aunts viewing.

I bought this painting for my bathroom and thought it fit well with the red umbrella!
And the Brooklyn bridge where we are going in April!

Primary!
No comments:
Post a Comment