Friday, April 23, 2021

Andrew Camping Fishing Birthday

This year I asked Andrew what kind of birthday he wanted.
Originally he said, "a Jesus birthday!  Wait, no!  A Book of Mormon Birthday!"
When I aske him why he said, "So I can get a suitcase!"
I was so confused, but after some prying I figured out he meant a scripture case.
Often times, his birthday gift has matched the theme of the birthday party he has picked.
When I told him that I would get him new scriptures and a case for his baptism he said, "Oh good!  Then I don't have to waste a whole birthday on it!" Ha!  Funny guy!

He then thought he wanted a times table or prodigy birthday, but moved on to camping and fishing!
He invited his buddy, Sam, and his family to go fishing with us. 
Then we came home for hotdogs, fish, trail mix, smores cupcakes, and more.
That night Matt and Andrew had a campout in the basement.  
The next day, a few of his friends did a nature scavenger hunt.
I think it was a success!!

































 

No comments: