Several months ago, my friend, Jess, asked if I wanted to do a half marathon with her.
I thought it would be a good idea as motivation to start running again.
Unfortunately, I procrastinated until about 2 weeks before.
We still did it, and Jess was VERY patient with me.
It took us 3:20, but I was just thrilled that we finished!
We were able to go up two days early, and spend a few days at the Bott "mansion" cabin with Ben and Kristy, and their family.
It was so fun! We did a lot of relaxing, eating, visiting, watching shows, canoeing, and more.
It was a great weekend! Thanks Ben, Kristy, and Jess!!
Poor little Lucy, fell asleep under a fan with put in the window.
A big wind came through and the fan fell right on little Lucy's face. Poor girl.




















1 comment:
Best blogger award! The last thing I posted was from April!
Post a Comment