A few weeks ago I thought it would be fun to get a playhouse for Lucy's birthday.
Darin and I looked on line and we couldn't believe how expensive they were.
We looked on KSL and found some, tried to buy them, and they'd be gone.
I nearly gave up but decided to post a want ad to Facebook looking for one for $25.
The CUTEST girl, Stacy, said she would sell us hers!
It was BEYOND the cutest little playhouse EVER!!
I WAS SO THRILLED! I am sure Stacy could have sold it for more, but I was so grateful that she gave it to us! (THANK YOU STACY!!!)
We gave it a quick hose down and put in on the cement pad.
It looks SO MAGICAL there!
We covered it with a tarp for a week and then surprised Lucy for her birthday!
It was PURE JOY!
She honestly spent at least 7 hours in it the first day!
All of the other kids love it too! As do the neighbors!
Thanks again and again Stacy!!!








No comments:
Post a Comment