Darin and I took Matt and Lindsay to Music and the Spoken word!
It was a beautiful day with beautiful music!
Lindsay wasn't super excited about going, until we were actually there, then she was awestruck! "I can't believe this is real!! I can't believe we are actually here!!" During the practice she said, "MOM! You can FEEL the music in your SEAT!" Needless to say, she was thrilled that she came!
After the performance, we took a tour of the conference center. I learned a few new things that I couldn't get over! The conference center is 1.4 million sq feet and the garden on the roof is 4 acres! Woah! The kids loved getting to see the beautiful artwork, and they showed off to our tour guide that they can name all of the 12 apostles in any order! We also loved the hall of past general authorities, finding several relatives and getting a picture with Grandpa Richards!









No comments:
Post a Comment