This was a really fun day!
We started the morning by going out to a cute breakfast spot, "The Crepery"
We started the morning by going out to a cute breakfast spot, "The Crepery"
But the highlight of the whole trip was taking Lindsay out for her first pedicure!
I wish I could have captured her excitement and bottled it up!
She was SOOO cute!
She was absolutely beyond thrilled!!
She was absolutely beyond thrilled!!
She thought only the moms were going, and at the last minute I told her she got to come too!
She squealed with delight and said, "THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!!" About 100 times!
She squealed with delight and said, "THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!!" About 100 times!
After our pedis, we went shopping and I found a dress that matched Lindsay's and Lucy's perfectly! So, I had to splurge and buy it!! Lindsay was super excited about that too!
The boys got to have fun golfing too and that night the adults went out to dinner while all the kids stayed home and babysat each other! It was the perfect little adult night out!












No comments:
Post a Comment