The day after Christmas we wrote "Thank You" notes to Santa, then we went on a ride to the North Pole on the Polar Express to deliver them to him. Darin and I took Matt and Lindsay about 5 years ago, and I didn't really want to go again because the first time was so magical, I didn't want to try to recreate it and be disappointed. I WAS NOT! It was SO MAGICAL! We had such a great time, with the cutest elf, "Ginger." The kids were so excited, especially Andrew! At one point, Andrew asked "Ginger" why we couldn't just drive to the North Pole-since there was a road going parallel to the trait. Ginger explained that this was just a regular train, with a regular train track, but if everyone on the train had enough Christmas spirit, that Santa could open a portal that would send us right through to the North Pole. So magical!!
One awesome thing about my phone, it that it automatically created this cute little video for me! I didn't have to do ANYTHING! I love it!



















No comments:
Post a Comment