A while before Lucy was born, my mom asked me if I would
like to go on one last little “outing.”
Of course I said yes, and she told me it was a surprise, but it would be
the Saturday two weeks before my due date.
Well, when Lucy came early, I was surprised that my mom
still wanted to take me on my “outing.” I
told her I didn’t think I would be up to it, but she said we were staying in
the city and we wouldn’t be doing a lot of walking, so I agreed.
As I walked out to my mom’s car, my cute neighbor, Laurie,
came running out of her house. She asked
me if I could come look at something she made for primary REALLY quick. I ALMOST said no because I was just about to
leave with my mom. But my mom said I could
go really quick and she’d wait for me.
Well, I was BEYOND SHOCKED when I walked into Laurie’s house
with a bunch of my friends yelling, “SURPRISE!!”
They threw me the CUTEST little baby shower!! Everyone was SOOO nice and SOOO
generous!! It was such a fun
surprise!! (And I'm sure she did it as a surprise because there is NO WAY I would have let her do this for me if I knew about it! Ha!) It was a day filled with beautiful flowers, delicious food, wonderful friends, and more!
One of the things about having
a fourth child is that you really don’t NEED anything, but it sure is fun to
have new cute things for Lucy! And my friends
have such great style and taste! I LOVE
the things they bought!
It was a wonderful day and I felt overwhelmingly loved! I am so blessed to have such amazing, good,
kind friends!! Thank you friends! Especially, thank you to Laurie! You are an amazing friend, and I love you so
much!!






No comments:
Post a Comment