Our blackberries are starting to get out of control. Out-of-control AWESOME!!
We picked SOOOOO many berries. They are HUGE, beautiful, and delicious!!
The only problem is that if I leave the back door open,
Andrew escapes and eats them and makes a MESS!!
Half way through the summer I just started taking his clothes off every
time we went into the backyard. No
stained clothes, but MESSY Andrew!
One day I picked all these berries.
A few days later, I picked the same amount again!
We have been eating all things blackberry!
Blackberry Smoothies
Blackberry Clafoutis (Recipe HERE).
Blackberry Salad
Blackberry Jam
Blackberry Ice-Cream (Recipe HERE)
And my favorite,
Pecan Chicken with Blackberry Sauce (Recipe HERE).

2 comments:
Oh my word, you are AMAZING!!! All of those dishes look so amazing, and I'm so impressed its all from homegrown produce!! I wish I lived by you so I could come eat at your house, haha!
ooooohhhh man! That is seriously giving me the tummy rumbles! I want you to be my neighbor, too. I would eat so well!
Post a Comment