The day after Lindsay’s party was her actual birthday. I still wanted her to have a special day—even
if it wasn’t her party day.
When she woke up I told her she could have ANY breakfast she
wanted.
She said she wanted cereal.
I suggested pancakes, waffles, or crepes.
She said cereal.
She said she wanted cereal.
I suggested pancakes, waffles, or crepes.
She said cereal.
After breakfast I told her she could do ANYTHING she
wanted. She wanted to visit Grandpa
Welling and cousins. So we did.
For lunch I told her we could go to a restraint or make
anything she wanted.
She chose quesadillas.
She chose quesadillas.
For dinner I said the same thing—and suggested we order a
pizza.
She chose spinach and okra.
Then, we ended the night with watching an episode of curious
George.
A really simple day, but it was everything she wanted!
And we did dig into her cake!
2 comments:
Could she be any cuter?! I love that girl! I wish I craved spinach and ocra for my dinner, ever! And that cake. You need to teach me!
I agree, can we have a cake decorating party where you teach us?!
Post a Comment