Darin gave me a priesthood blessing and said that the baby would be healthy without any damage.
A couple of days before Christmas I went in for my regular
appointment to get the results of the last test and to get my blood tested
again. When I asked the doctor if my
levels had changed, he said they had changed a lot, and took me out of the room
over to his computer. He pulled up the
results of my last test and it said, “No anti-virtus detected.” It is completely gone! Yay!!
It really was the best Christmas present!
They also checked for Hydrocephalus (what Lindsay has), and
they said this baby looks perfectly healthy!
So thankful for so many prayers on our behalf!
7 comments:
That is amazing, Haylee! I'm so happy for you guys. I'd love to get together for a play date (indoors!) soon!
Hooray! I'm so happy to hear that! :)
That's wonderful, wonderful news!!! Truly a miracle! I'm so happy for you and hope that all will continue well with that precious little baby!
So glad to hear this Haylee!
What an amazing story and blessing. Thanks for sharing Haylee--and thanks for your awesome faith! Sure love you. Enjoy that cold and snow for us a little-NY is lacking A LOT this year!:)
SOOOO HAPPY!!!! :) BEST NEWS EVER!
Haylee, you must have been so nervous!!! I'm so glad everything is working out to be ok! That is great news!
Post a Comment