We has an awesome Halloween Party with my family last week at my parent’s house. My sister planned lots of fun games for the kids, and we all had a GREAT time! The kids made q-tip skeletons, a relay with ghost shaped marshmallows on a spoon, picking up “witch hats” (chocolate chips) with a straw, and more. We had soup in bread bowls that looked like pumpkins and decorated Halloween sugar cookies. It was such a fun night!!
| We went as Captain Hook, Peter Pan, Wendy, and Tinkerbell. |
| Sucking up Chocolate Chips or "Witch Hats" through a straw. |
| The two Tinkerbells. |
| Q-tip Skeletons |
3 comments:
Cute pics! I love how Lindsay is so so happy and Eliza is just sitting there like nothing exciting is going on. Love our Tinks!
Looks like somebody gets Disney Family Fun magazine! I loved all the fun games and ideas they had in there this month. What a fun Halloween!
Ha, I did that activity in my class too. I think Pat taught it to us.
Post a Comment