We've had another wonderful week! We have loved the nice weather and it seems that we have spent nearly all day every day outside! It has been great! We’ve had a fun and busy week including Lindsay’s physical therapy which she is doing AWESOME!!! She even held her head up while on her stomach for a couple seconds! Yay!! Go Lindsay!!
We also went up to our cabin this weekend! So pretty up there!!
Matt and Darin playing with a goat at Rick and Olivia's house.
Matt LOVED playing in the stream, but he fell in and got pretty dirty!
We went to Darin's brother's house for a yummy dinner, getting the kids together, and Heather and Breanna even gave us a pedi with sprinkle toes!!
Oh, and I went to a baby shower for my cute friend Lara! We've been friends since 5th grade. I've always been jealous of her big fat lips...and I still am!!
3 comments:
Love that picture of you and Lara-she looks adorable pregnant! Miss you both!!
I love the picture of you and your 2 darlings at your cabin...so cute! I didn't know Lara was pregnant but I agree with katie she looks so cute! I hope you're doing good Hay. I need to come see you and your fam.
I finally am able to peek in again occasionally at your blog...
Sooooo happy to see the Gunnerson Four looking so great.....Hmmmm the Great Gunnersons!! (has a certain ring to it?)
Haylee....I forwarded your letter to your Cuz (Lori) but she said she has never received it.
Post a Comment