I love the little gauging looks he gives you as he is feeling things out in there. Let's face it, toilet paper rolls aren't easy for any of us to resist... or is that just me?
Ha ha ha, oh I love it! Hyrum would be right there with him!
It's adorable that he keeps looking at you with that little face, like, "aren't you gonna do anything?"
Too cute to scold...Adorable to hold! Hmmmm these little boys!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love the little gauging looks he gives you as he is feeling things out in there.
Let's face it, toilet paper rolls aren't easy for any of us to resist...
or is that just me?
Ha ha ha, oh I love it! Hyrum would be right there with him!
It's adorable that he keeps looking at you with that little face, like, "aren't you gonna do anything?"
Too cute to scold...Adorable to hold! Hmmmm these little boys!
Post a Comment