On another note, one of my favorite things about Darin is that he is so willing to try new foods. Last night we had my parents over for a little pork shoulder "pernil" with cilantro-citrus adobo. It was different from anything I've made, and it was a fun change. We served it with black beans, coconut rice, grilled pineapple, and facaccia bread.
Here is a picture of Darin cutting the roast:
Here is a picture of the birthday boy, and his cute wife:
Here ia a picture of our yummy roast!
If you would like the recipe go to hayleesfood.blogspot.com
3 comments:
Sounds yummy! Sorry that Matthew hasn't made his debut yet. Don't worry, eventually they do come out. I just hope that you are around for your own baby shower on Saturday!
I am amazed at the cuisine at your home! I think we should move in with you guys! :) I hope you have a fabulous end of pregnancy. So exciting!!!
The food looked really yummy! I keep checking your blog for updates. I can't wait to see a picture of Matthew!!! We are so excited.
Post a Comment