Hahaha, I love the one of you in 1966. You look so cute and natural with your hair like that!
haha that's way funny...I actually think you would make a good 1966 girl. The whole do worked for you :)
These are hilarious! I love you in the bob picture!
You guys are totally stylin'! How fun is that?
I LOVED it!!! As soon as I can find some free time I am going to try it out! :)
How fun! I think Darin looks the best in 1956 and you look the best in 1966. It is just like looking through my parent's yearbooks.
Haylee, those pictures are hilarious! I will have to check out that website. Hope you are doing well!
That is really funny! I want to try it!
this is the coolest, funniest thing ever!!!
Haylee! Add us to your blog! danalexskelton.blogspot.com It looks like you are doing well!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Hahaha, I love the one of you in 1966. You look so cute and natural with your hair like that!
haha that's way funny...I actually think you would make a good 1966 girl. The whole do worked for you :)
These are hilarious! I love you in the bob picture!
You guys are totally stylin'! How fun is that?
I LOVED it!!! As soon as I can find some free time I am going to try it out! :)
How fun! I think Darin looks the best in 1956 and you look the best in 1966. It is just like looking through my parent's yearbooks.
Haylee, those pictures are hilarious! I will have to check out that website. Hope you are doing well!
That is really funny! I want to try it!
this is the coolest, funniest thing ever!!!
Haylee! Add us to your blog! danalexskelton.blogspot.com It looks like you are doing well!
Post a Comment