Instead of making regular wheat bread, he thought it would be fun to find a bread from a different country that we never had tasted before and make that. So, right after work, we came home and each chose a bread. We wrote down what we needed (including things I had never heard of befor--ghee and a weird spice) and went to the grocery store.
Here is a picture of Darin's Greek Olive Bread, before he cooked it-
Here is a picture of my Missi Rotis
And here are the finish products
I thought that my Missi Rotis was a fun idea--it had onion, coriander, turmeric, and ghee, but I think everyone who tried them would agree that Darin's Greek Olive Bread was the best. Probably a recipe I would even save! It was delicious, and a fun FHE!
2 comments:
What a fun idea. Oh the joys of being a newlywed and actually having time together.
Yes I agree with Olivia! Make sure to enjoy this time you guys have to yourselves, it is soon forgotten after having kids! Good idea Darin!
Post a Comment