No, no, we haven't been married for a year, but our cute little 1st kiss was 1 year ago. Darin was brave, bold, daring, fearless, etc. and kissed me in the Melting Pot restaurant! So, tonight we celebrated with a little trip down memory lane, and had fondue night! Good times!
5 comments:
I loved the pictures. You guys are so much fun! I remember when Darin spent hours talking to Geoff (I know it is not hard to believe) about if you liked him or not and if he dared make a move! I am glad he finally got up the nerve and you guys are where you are at today! :)
I loved the pictures. You guys are so much fun! I remember when Darin spent hours talking to Geoff (I know it is not hard to believe) about if you liked him or not and if he dared make a move! I am glad he finally got up the nerve and you guys are where you are at today! :)
You two are adorable! Happy one year 1st kissiversary!
Spencer has yet to have taken me to the Melting Pot. I've hinted at it for the past 3 years now. He said once with a past date was enough. Looks like you liked it enough to bring a sense of it home.
Darin and Haylee - congrats on your little 5th month anniversary and may there be may more! I'm happy I can keep up with you two through Olivia's blog - it is much better than trying to get information out of Rick! Merry Christmas! Billie Sue
Post a Comment