Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Francis Frontier Days

We went to Francis for Frontier Days on Labor Day.  We had so much fun!  
They do a bunch of races for the kids and divide them into age groups.

First was Lindsay’s group.  They did a practice round and the winner got a quarter…..and
LINDSAY WON!

Then, the second race was for a gift certificate to a local pizza shop….
LINDSAY WON AGAIN!!

The third race was for a pet bunny….
LINDSAY WON AGAIN!!

Unfortunately for my kids, they have a mean mom that wouldn't let them keep the bunny.  (I actually did consider it, but I really think I am allergic).  We gave the bunny to one of our neighbors, and they have graciously given us visiting privileges!

Here is a 12 second video of my little speedy-pants Lindsay!!

video







Matt and Eli got to race together.
The both won a drink.



Here is the little bunny Lindsay won.






No comments: