Monday, September 24, 2012

#4- Do the Dirty Dash

Another 30 before 30 accomplished!

THE DIRTY DASH!!

It was SO MUCH FUN!
I laughed so hard.  I really have the best family ever!

I ran the race with my awesome brother Rick, and my two fantastic cousins McCall and Blake.
They really are all SO fabulous to have run this with me!

I think we need to make this a family tradition,
and hopefully we can get more of the family to join in.

And a special thanks to our photographer Darin (who has committed to running next year).
And a special thanks to my mom for cheering, making our banner, and watching my kids!

On to the pictures!

McCall, Rick, me, and  Blake






Aren't those mountains BEAUTIFUL!?

Coming down the slide!





My mom made us this awesome poster.


I LOVE this photo!  Just wish those three guys weren't there.




Running through the awesome poster mom made!

One last awesome group shot.



And if you want to see what the dirty dash is like...check this out!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Man we missed out! I'm not so sure I could have done it though! I better get training...

McKenna said...

This looks like an absolute blast!!! I would love to do something like this!