Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Farewell etrade!

Yesterday was Darin’s last day working at etrade!


In the past month he has had two job offers from different companies, 
and we’ve decided to make a switch.

The timing is a little wild with ending a job, having a new baby, and starting a new job all in the same week, but we’re excited about the change!  And I guess the timing isn’t too crazy since Darin stopped working at Fidelity the day after Matthew was born.

Since Darin has been with etrade for nearly four years, I thought it would be fun to have a celebration dinner!

We had Sloppy DOWs 
(which was very fitting because the DOW was SLOPPY yesterday).



We had NASDAQ APPLs and BLUE CHIPs.



We had Celery STOCK and S&P.


(Yes, I DO think I'm funny!!  Ha ha).


And for dessert...



Darin will be sad about leaving the friends he has made and we’ll be sad not to claim the funny commercials as his place of employment.

So, as a farewell, here is one of my favorite etrade commercials! 



4 comments:

Mona "Lisa" said...

Haylee- You are so-clever! What a fun dinner!! We love E*Trade thanks to you and Darin. Good luck with the new job and baby! Can't wait to meet him! You guys will be in our thoughts and prayers!! :)

Kristy said...

I'm lucky to take a shower and I'm only 20 weeks prego! You amaze me. You really do! You're such a good mom and wife.

Bruce and Liss said...

YOU are funny! And so clever. Can't wait to meet the new baby. So many great blessing going on at your house. love you.

Ioana said...

Congrats on the new job!!! And, Haylee, you never cease to amaze me with your creativity! You're so much fun! Good luck with the baby!