Friday, May 13, 2011

Happy Mother's Day and More

Sunday was the best mother's day ever! I had an early morning meeting, and when I came home I found Darin with both kids dressed and ready for church! I also got a beautiful bouquet of dandelions from my cute Matthew!! After church Darin let me take a nap, and when I woke up he made this delicious meal!!




Can we say luckiest girl in the world or what!!? That is beef wellington, spring salad, and parmesan baked asparagus!! It was so good!! He also made a tasty strawberry rhubarb cobbler for dessert!!

On Wednesday I went out with our "original" YW Presidency for the last time! Miranda got released because she is moving and we are so sad to see her go!!


On Thursday my sister Heather came over and she put Lindsay's hair into her first poneytail!! Yay!! I think her hair is growing in pretty well!!



Friday, started out like a REAL Friday the 13th! When I woke up Matthew wasn't in bed, and I found him in the Living Room eating a container of yogurt with his bare hands.


After I got him undressed I told him to get some pants. When he came back he was wearing his "pants back pack!" So cute!



Friday afternoon we went with Ang, Suzanne, and the kids over to Main Street for the Sidewalk Chalk Festival! We looked at the artwork, made some of our own, and played in the water fountain! I think we will go again Saturday night when they are all done!



If you go to the sidewalk chalk festival --keep your eyes out for my love message to Darin!! (Its in front of the tabernacle just south of the cute "Harold and the Purple crayon" picture!)




And, just a really cute one to end on!! Do you see any resemblance!?


7 comments:

Bridget said...

I recognize that little girl in yellow!

McKenna said...

So cute! I love the pants backpack and yogurt story, fantastic. Lindsay is getting so big and is adorable! Is she doing better?

Annie said...

Oh I see a little Haylee!!! Lindsay is so cute! Your mother's day meal looks awesome! Way to go Darin!

Julie said...

Holy Cow! Your husband made you that dinner??? ALL by himself?? That is so impressive!! Looks delicious. :)) Nice job. Your kids are getting so big and cute. That is hilarious what Matthew did! I just can't help but laugh even though there is a huge mess. Darling.

Adam and Cami said...

How fun! And Matthew just cracks me up! What will he get into next! Cute kid! And yes, I see the resemblance! So adorable!

Lindsay P said...

Love, love it! All of it. I love me some Gunnerson kids. Play soon?

P.S. Lindsay is gorgeous!!

Kristy said...

Dear Lindsay,
Please keep writing me notes on my mommy's blog. My mom reads them to me and I love them. She also shows me pictures of you on your blog. You have way more hair so your ponytail is cuter. Thanks a lot for reminding my mom about ponytails. I do not like when she puts it in my hair, or takes it out. And you can borrow my yellow shoes or anything else you ever want. I think my mom is a shopaholic and I don't mind sharing them. I love you so much and can't wait to play more this summer.
Love,
Eliza