Saturday, July 18, 2009

Trip to China!

We had such a great time with our trip to Hawaii that we decided to go to China last night. We put on our Chinese clothes, and Matthew dressed up as a sumo wrestler (which darin later informed me is a Japanese thing...but don't you love Matt's mini fu manchu?) What is more fun than eating chinese food on the floor of your lining room in a little fort? Here are some photos from the night.



Notice Matthew in the background...don't worry I'm not sitting on his head, but he did love the fort!!

9 comments:

Shauna and Sam said...

you are so awesome hay; i love it! The outfits and fort are great. Cute cute family!

Sophie said...

Wow, that is a seriously awesome fort. You must be a lot of fun to live with. :) Also, Matthew looks adorable with the 'stache.

Bridget said...

You guys kill me. This is way too cute. Thanks for the email. It is good to hear from you. We really do need to get together...Do you guys want to come down and float the Provo River??! just a random thought...

ANyway, we are going to be out of town for the next two weeks on family vacations, so make sure you set aside a day for us in AUG!!

love you!

taylor+sophie said...

You guys are seriously so cute!

Eliza said...

Paul and I "went to" France for our 6 month anniversary. I made it look like a little cafe and that was fun but I am seriously impressed by your fort making skills. Do you teach lessons? :)

Jadi said...

How fun!!! The fort turned out great! I bet the food was amazing too!

Adam and Cami said...

You guys seriously are so cute and creative! I'm glad you had a great time on your trip to China!

Pink & Green Mama said...

You are such a fun mom!! My girls would LOVE this!! : )

Laurie Nichols said...

You are so creative! That looks so fun!