Saturday, July 15, 2017

Grandma Hodgkinson's Graveside


Last week my Grandma Hodgkinson died.
She was my twin.
(We were both born on Feb 27th).

She was a wonderful woman with a fun sense of humor.
I called her several times a week to tell her funny stories about my kids because I knew I could count on her for a good belly laugh!  She was so much fun!

Her funeral was in Arizona on the 10th.  Unfortunately I wasn't quite ready for a trip like that and of her 22 grandkids, there were only two missing.  She had also had 50 great grandchildren (Lucy was number 50).

She was a wonderful example in so many ways!  She loved the gospel and she and my grandpa served missions in Washington DC, New Zealand, and Hawaii!  

I will miss her so much, but I am so glad for the time we had together!
















No comments: