Friday, July 21, 2017

10 Year Anniversary



Darin and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary!!
How I LOVE being married to this good man!
He took my to the Roof Restaurant!
It was our first time there and it was AMAZING!!

(Thank you to the anonymous person the gave us the gift-card!  So, so kind!)





On our actual anniversary, (Monday), I decided to surprise Darin by making a cake inspired by the flavors of our wedding cake.  He also decided to surprise me by stopping at Gourmandise on the way home!  So we had lots of sweets on our anniversary!  He also bough me those beautiful flowers!  I got a winner!




And here is a video I made for our 10 year anniversary.
(I did a similar slideshow of our first 5 years, so here is the next 5 years).




Happy Anniversary Darin, my 10 year Husband!

No comments: