Friday, January 27, 2017

Matt's 8th Lego Birthday

Today Matt had a Lego birthday party!
(I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS BOY IS EIGHT)

We had a little "after school snack" of pizza and rainbow jello.
We played "Guess How Many Legos."
We played "Lego Toss"
We played "Lego-buildinary" (like pictionary but with legos instead of drawing).
They built their own racecars (that they got to keep) and then we raced them.
Last we had cupcakes.

It was a WONDERFUL day!!

And a big shout-out to my awesome sister, Heather for surprising us with cute lego candles and helping me with the cake.  And a big shout-out to my mom for bailing me out with the jello I needed so I didn't have to go to the store!  And last, a big shout out to my SIL, Jadi, for letting my copy her whole party she did for her son, Kaden a few years ago!  

















No comments: