Friday, January 27, 2017

It's a.......GIRL!!!!!!!!

This gender reveal was unlike any other....

With Matt, I hoped it was a boy, I thought it was a boy, and he was a boy!
With Lindsay, I hoped it was a girl, I thought it was a girl, and she was a girl! 
(After 1st being told she was a boy)
With Andrew, I hoped it was a boy, I thought it was a boy, and he was a boy!

With this one, I REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted a girl, but I really thought it was a boy.
I spent about a month preparing myself for a boy, and I was ready to hear "boy."

When the doctor did the ultra-sound he said, "Are you hoping for a girl or a boy?"
I said, "Girl."
Then he said, "Sorry to make this anticlimactic, but......it's a GIRL!!!"

In that tiny pause, I was surprised by my disappointment of having a boy because I really thought I was ok with either.  But, when he said it was a girl, I was shocked by how ecstatic I was!  

The kids were all really excited!  Lindsay has been wanting a boy the whole time, but a few days before she switched and wanted a girl, so they ALL got what they wanted!

Yay for baby girl!!!



1 comment:

Courtney N said...

EEK!! So exciting! Congrats to you and your adorable family!