Monday, January 16, 2017

#33 Go to a Fish Spa



Today I accomplished one of my 40 before 40 goals.

#33 Go to a Fish Spa

If I am being totally honest, I didn't think that this one would get accomplished. 
I did some research on fish spas years ago, and there was only one place in all the USA that did them.
Japan "supposedly" had a bunch of them, but I searched and searched for one so I could go while we were in Japan, and I couldn't find one ANYWHERE!!

Last week, I found out they have one in LAYTON, UTAH at the new aquarium!!

My sister-in-law kindly gifted us a free family membership for a year to the aquarium--so exciting!
I was going to do the pedicure alone, but since Lindsay's birthday is in two days, I decided to let her do it with me for her birthday!  I am so glad I did!  She was HILARIOUS!  SO SO FUNNY!!!  It really freaked her out in the beginning, but by the end she was loving it!

We also LOVED the aquarium!  We totally lucked out when we got there the line was HUGE!!  (Seriously, an hour wait just to get in).  But, about 10 seconds after we got in line a lady asked us if we were "members" and that members had a separate line to just basically walk right it!  So fabulous!

It was a perfect day!!



















No comments: