Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Kanarraville Falls

While we were in St. George, we decided to hike Kanarraville Falls.  I had seen lots of pictures before, and let me just say it did NOT disappoint!   I was SO PROUD of our kids!  They did AWESOME!  It had some tough scary parts and the hike was pretty far for kids (5+ miles), but they were AMAZING!  Lucky for Andrew, he has an awesome dad that carried him most the way up, and the whole way down while he slept!  Near the top there were some slides that were REALLY fun!  Everyone did it except for Lindsay.  I kind of wish I would have made her because I think she would have liked it once she got over the fear factor.  If you are ever near Kanarraville, I HIGHLY recommend this hike!  Hands down the prettiest one I've ever done! 






























2 comments:

Ioana said...

Oh wow!!! It looks gorgeous! I haven't even heard of it. We'll have to try it for sure next time we're there.
And maybe one of these days we'll run into each other! :)

Courtney N said...

LOVE this hike! I used to do it all the time when I lived in Cedar City! Such a great hidden gem :-)