Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Nabana No Sato Part 2




Alright! Last Japan Post!

  Part 2!  Possibly my favorite part of Japan!  The whole time we were in Japan (and even before when we were planning our trip), Darin kept teasing me that we needed to go to an Onsen (public bath usually in a hot spring).  I adamantly told him NO!

Well, as we were wandering Nabana No Sato, we found an ONSEN for FEET ONLY!  I was on board for that!  It is a natural hotspring and the water was straight out of the ground from the depth of 1000 meters. It felt SOOOO good!!  Darin thought that it was too hot.  I thought it was PERFECT!  I could go for some of that right now!

After the Onsen, we went to a BEAUTIFUL restaurant!  It had HUGE glass windows that looked out into the gardens.  I had a tuna sashimi bowl that looked BEAUTIFUL, mom had calamari, and Darin had eel and dobinmushi (I wished that I had ordered that—it was delicious!)

As it started getting dark, we headed to the tunnel of light.  It did not disappoint! I LOVED it!  They also had a light show.  This year’s show was Heidi.  That was really cute too! It was a WONDERFUL day filled with so many wonderful bonus surprises!

































This was our last night in Japan!  
The PERFECT ending!!

Thanks again mom and dad for EVERYTHING!
We had a great time and look forward to seeing you in 7 months!!






1 comment:

Courtney N said...

Seriously! Such an amazing trip! Japan really wasn't high up on my Trip Bucket List but after seeing all your post I may have to rethink some things :-)