Friday, February 19, 2016

Valentine's Weekend

Darin took me on a fun Valentine's date on Saturday.
We went to Farmington Station and had dinner at Parkstone.
It was delicious!  But my favorite part was the love mix CD Darin had playing in the car.


Sunday was an extra good Valentine's day.
I called all of the widows in our ward and invited them to primary.
I had the kids sing to them then gave them each a rose.
The widows LOVED it and I think the kids loved it just as much!

One of the kids, after primary, said, "That made me feel good inside and made my heart happy."




We also gave some "flowers" to the primary presidency!


I made this candy bar bouquet for Darin that I thought turned out cute!


Here is our kitchen I decorated 4 days before Valentines day.
I LOVE how these envelopes turned out.
Matt was worried what would happen if we ever have another baby, and the baby wouldn't have an envelope, so we went back to the store to get more supplies to make an extra envelope.  (This is not an announcement).


I just had to add this handsome picture of Matt.
He is SOOO good about opening the doors for everyone!  Love this boy!!


Valentine's morning Andrew helped me make heart shaped pancakes. 


And we LOVED eating our Valentine's breakfast on our cute place-mats from Aunt Kristy!  
Thank you!

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: