Saturday, February 13, 2016

21. Take a Photography Class

I checked another item off my 40 before 40 list!

My sweet spouse, Darin, gave me a photography class for my birthday this year!!
I took the class with my friend, Kellee.

I have LOVED LOVED LOVED my camera, but I really haven't done anything other than auto.
I cannot believe how much I learned in this class, and I honestly can tell a big difference in my pictures already!  I still have a LOT more to learn and a LOT more to practice, but this is something I've become very interested in, and I'm so so so glad I took this class!!

Thanks Kellee for motivating me to jump in and do it!!
And thanks Darin for not only giving me this class, but watching the kids the past 4 weeks!
Here's to our next class together somewhere down the road (if I ever buy photoshop).


No comments: