Friday, November 20, 2015

Changes....


Since the day Andrew was born Matt has been asking if they could share a room and get bunk beds.
I tried to discourage it.  I told Matt that if they shared a room that Andrew would mess his things up.

It didn't work.

Luckily for Matt, Darin's brother came to stay with us for a little while.
It was just enough push for Matt to convince me to get the beds.

We took Andrew out of the crib and did the bunk beds.
It has gone REALLY well!
I love that those boys get along so well.
Here is their new room:


On a sad note...
this is the FIRST time in over 7 years that I've put the crib in storage.
When I was pregnant with Matt, I had his bedroom totally set up the week I found out he was a boy.
Since then, we've had to kick Matt out so Lindsay could use the crib.
Then, we kicked Lindsay out so that Andrew could have the crib.

Now, the crib and changing table sit alone in a basement closet.
I hope that one day we will be able to use it again.
Until then...sit tight little crib!


1 comment:

Andrew and Gina said...

So funny that kids want to share like that. Belle has a bunk bed & for years (before I was even pregnant) she's been talking about when her little sister can sleep on the bottom.