Monday, September 28, 2015

V Date

Darin took us on a VICTORIOUS V- Date.
We VENTURED to Temple Square's VISITOR's Centers.
We ate at the NauVoo Cafe and got a VALIDATION for our parking.
We went to the Joseph Smith Memorial Building to check out the VIEW of the VALLEY .



Right now at the JSMB they have an awesome display of the "helping hands" that kids have sent in.
We sent in ours earlier, but we didn't find ours.  (Shocker, I know!)

They also had a cute place where you could write the service you'd like to do.

Lindsay = "I will smile at everyone I see."
Matt = "I will help push Sister Weber's wheelchair"
Andrew = (with help from dad) "I will clean up the messes I make."

 







Andrew loved seeing the choo-choo train (Trax).









We went to the Family Discovery Center.
It was my first time.  If you haven't gone...GO!!!
It was seriously so awesome!!  So fun for all ages!!



No comments: