Sunday, August 23, 2015

Trip to the Cabin

We didn't make it to the cabin as much as I would have liked to this summer.
We decided to take one more trip up before school starts.
Darin took Friday off and we headed up Thursday night.

There is something about being in nature, away from it all, that is so special.
I thought my heart was going to burst about 100 different times.
I cannot express how much I love this family of mine.

As a girl, I always imagined how my husband and kids would be.
I can honestly say, even in my wildest fantasies, I didn't think it could be THIS GOOD.

I love that my kids love each other.
I love that they think our family is the best!
I love how Darin is with our children.
I could not be more grateful for this life.

Darin took us to some fun lakes we had never seen.
Darin took Matt fishing while Lindsay, Andrew, and I cuddled in bed.
As always, the trip was filled with music, yummy food, relaxation, marshmallows and more.























And here is a little video I made of our trip.



1 comment:

Blake Wilson said...

Love the video. What a beautiful area to play in. Hope the fishing was great