Saturday, August 29, 2015

Back to School Feast

This year we had our 2nd annual Back to School Feast!

The Gunnerson Family Theme for 2015-2016 is 

"Who Can I Serve Today?"

I am hoping that this theme will help our family look away from ourselves, 
and learn to be sensitive to the needs of those around us.

I asked Matt what he wanted for the feast.  
He said, "those potatoes with the swimming pool."
"Mashed potatoes and gravy?" I asked.
"Yes."
"Done."

We also had roast, vegetables, rolls, spinach salad, and a chocolate almond cake.







I sure do love these kids!







We also gave the kids matching key-chains with our theme on it.


The kids keep theirs on their backpacks.
Darin and I have ours on our key-rings.
Hopefully, it will be an extra reminder to do a little service every day! 






Making a wish for the new school year!



No comments: