Sunday, July 12, 2015

Youth Conference Part 2

Friday morning the youth did some service projects, then they spent the rest of the day in SLC around Temple Square.  I didn't get to go with them, but Darin said is was really fun.

That night, I had the YW over for a sleepover.  We did heart-attacks to the boys where they had their sleepover.  An hour later, we had a knock on the door and the boys had "paper-plated" us.  They left a note, a box of popcorn, and lots of boy-humor pickup lines.  The girls LOVED it!

We did spiritual thoughts, scriptures, and prayers, then we did facials, had treats, and they watched a movie in their sweet tent I made for them.  They were all kind and very appreciative.

In the morning, I made them crepes and then there were off to go back to temple square for the day!











This is what it looked like from the outside...


And here is the inside.


Here are the treats.  Cookies, tarts, and a popcorn bar.







This picture cracks me up! Darin said, "You're going to take a picture of me explaining our remote control?"  I said yes, and the girls said, "Lets act really fascinated by the remote."


It was our anniversary, so Darin got away with the boys to buy me some chocolates.
Then before bringing the girls to our house, they went and got me flowers! :)  Sweet spouse! 



No comments: