Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Warm Fuzzy Jar

A few years ago, President Monson gave this talk about "Warm Fuzzies."


(When I found this video, I saw that our dear friend, Brother Ita is in this video!)

I thought it would be a great idea to do that in our family.
I got a jar, and I went to the store to buy "warm fuzzies."
I must have gone to the wrong store, because they were SO expensive!

I decided I would use cotton balls instead.
When my neighbor, Chris, found out, she brought me a bag of warm fuzzies.
I asked her where she got them, and she told me that President Monson's secretary gave them to her daycare, and she shared some with OUR family!

So, as we did this amazing activity, we were using
  PRESIDENT MONSON'S WARM FUZZIES!!

This past week, we finally filled up our jar!!



We made a list of things we'd like to do, and the reward was miniature golf!










The best golfer in the family!  He REALLY is good at golf!



Andrew cracks me up with his new poses. 



This is a sad picture.  It was the very last hole, (the one where once you hit it in, its gone), and Lindsay was the last person to go, and Andrew threw Lindsay's ball in the hole. You can see Andrew's guilty face, Lindsay's defeated pose, and Matt and Darin's disappointed look with Andrew.


Other than that, it was a really fun night!


Now, to fill up the jar again, so Lindsay can go bowling!




1 comment:

Blake Wilson said...

I want in on your next putt putt game. Love that I can see this blog and not miss out on all the fun updates. So glad to be part of your extended family.