Thursday, June 4, 2015

Summer is HERE!!

How did this boy graduate from Kindergarten?
I am beyond happy to get him full time for summer, but a little sick knowing next time I send him back it will be for the full day.

Matthew is one amazing boy.  He is so kind, thoughtful, helpful, and incredibly sensitive.
I sure love this now first grader!

He had a WONDERFUL fun-filled last day of school!

Getting on the bus for the last time!


Celebrating with a few buddies!


Big hugs for Mrs. Ashcroft!







Matt brought home an AMAZING report card!
So, I thought we'd go buy him some lunch.
(And it helped that he had a free kids meal coupon from Corner Cafe).

After lunch, my friend Camie hosted a fun last day of school party!




After their party, we went and crashed my sister, Heather's party!














Yay for cousins!  And hooray for a summer FULL of cousins!!


No comments: