Sunday, June 28, 2015

Snowbird

We had the BEST time at Snowbird this weekend!
Snowbird is a special place to us because that is where Darin took me on our first date and where he proposed!  

We did the Alpine Slide, Climbing Wall, Bounce House, Bungee Trampoline, Aerial Tram and Peruvian Chairlift.
We also went for a hike that was a little intense for our small family, but we had fun!
















I carried this boy on my shoulders the whole hike--a pretty good workout.
Andrew, however, took a nap on my shoulders for part of the hike.








Here is a little video of our time at Snowbird.
It is honestly probably the worst video I've ever made, but it will be a good memory for our family.

And note to self:  Taking video from below my face is NOT flattering!  HA!
I was trying to record Andrew while we went down the slide.
But it is mostly (unfortunately) of me from a very unflattering angle!  


1 comment:

Heather said...

I love Snowbird! Greg asked at dinner tonight if he should book an overnight trip for the family in August. Did your kids go on the mountain coaster? My girls LOVED it last year. What an AWESOME work party!!!!