Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Chalk on Main

We love going to the sidewalk chalk festival on Main Street.
I am always in awe of all the artists.  
I am NOT an artist at ALL and it is sometime hard for me to even comprehend how they do that!

I also feel bad because it always seems to rain the week they do it.
We went the 1st day and did a little of our own artwork with our friends the Muirs.
Two days later, we went back to see the progress of others with our friends, Laurie and Sam.

Brock was so nice to share his snacks with Lindsay.


Matthew did a little artwork for the missionaries. s
They loved it!


Here are the three Elders.


Matt and Daxton are such cute friends!



I made Matt a super-hero.




Lindsay became a fairy princess.

Andrew with his ballons.


And this picture was prophetic...because it POURED later that day!





I can't get over all the talent!








No comments: