Friday, December 5, 2014

St. George Thanksgiving Part 1

We had a great Thanksgiving break in St. George.
It was fun to be with Darin's side of the family--even though there were many we missed.

The day before we left to St. George, I had to snap a picture of this cute Indian!
I have a similar picture from when I was in Kindergarten!




The delicious feast!  And a cute crew too!


Jadi did this cute "Charlie Brown Thanksgiving" table for the kids!




She also put together this really cute Thanksgiving play with the grand-kids.








And I LOVED that nearly everyone watched the play from behind a camera!  Ha!

After the play, Jadi had all the kids read what they were thankful for.

(And can I just say, how weird it is to see my nephews growing up into handsome boys!  They are supposed to stay little!)





No comments: