Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Ring in 2015

We had a fun New Year's Eve!
Mom, Dad, Ben, Kristy, and the girls came over for dinner and games!

I set up this little table for the food, and took this picture on Darin's phone.
I went to text it to my mom, and accidentally sent it to a group text with the Bishopric, Elders Quorum, and High Priest group leaders.  They texted back and said it looked nice!  HA!


It looked even better once the yummy food was there!





Ben and Kristy made pot stickers and ham-fried-rice.  Mom and dad did some yummy chicken, and WALNUT SHRIMP from Joy Luck.  We did soup, and some awesome dessert that Tom and Judi brought back from Asia.




The kids did some sparklers and poppers--but it was SOOOO cold, so we didn't last too long.


We also set off one of these floating lanterns.  Right after we let go, I found out they are illegal.  Glad I found out after we set it off, instead of before! ;)




Next, we played Telestrations.  It is SUCH a fun game, especially when you play with Darin.
I'll give a dollar to the first person that can correctly guess this picture Darin drew!  Ha!

And, no, it is not "Frankenstein at Church" like Ben guessed!  ha ha!



I had party hats for the kids, but forgot to get them out.
Luckily, Andrew improvised by getting my funnel out of the kitchen.


We celebrated a little early so we could put the kids to bed!


Happy New Year!!

No comments: