Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Christmas!



We had a wonderful Christmas!
Darin's brother, Tom, and his girlfriend, Judi, came and stayed with us!
We had a WONDERFUL time!  And I did something totally unlike me...
I only took ONE picture Christmas eve! (And only a few more Christmas day).
But, I think it is a cute one!  Matt as Joseph, and Lindsay as Mary for the nativity.



Andrew was up most of the night and was so sick, poor little guy!
He is asleep in nearly every picture!
He also threw up and went through about 6 pairs of pajamas-- I changed about 4 times myself!

Waiting to see if Santa came.


He came!  And he ate the cookies and drank the milk!


Poor little Andrew!



Sleepy little guy!


He slept right through opening presents!


Matt got a remote control car-- just like he wanted!


Tom and Judi!


Here is the crew!


Merry Christmas!

No comments: