Tuesday, October 28, 2014

5th Annual Donut Night

Donut Night!
One of my favorite nights of the year...makes for one of the busiest days of the year.
Luckily for me I have some really cute helpers!
Matt and Lindsay helped roll and cut the donuts.





We had a TON of donuts!  This isn't even all of them!  
Plus, I still had another overflowing bowl of dough we hadn't even cut yet!






Thanks all you awesome neighbors for coming!


We all love President Beers, and Andrew especially! 






By the end of the night, the kids had moved all the chairs to play "musical chairs."

And again, my awesome awesome husband fries the donuts all night!


I get the easy job of dipping!


A few of the donuts....these aren't even the best ones!
Yummo!



2 comments:

Kellee said...

You do such fun, festive things! How lucky are your neighbors!

Mona "Lisa" said...

Such a fun tradition! Wish we lived closer :) You are so talented Haylee!!