Saturday, October 25, 2014

Couples Halloween Party



Last night my friends Camie and Taleesha planned an amazing couples Halloween Party!
It was hilarious!
I haven't laughed that hard in a long long time.

We started with a delicious dinner.



After dinner we played a few minute to win it games.

We played a game where you put a cookie on your forehead and have to get it into your mouth using only your facial muscles.  
People made such funny faces!



Next, we played a game where you had to put tights (that had a ball inside) on your head and try to knock down all the water bottles.  This one was a little frustrating because I was about 4 bottles ahead of Darin and I thought I had won, but I still had one left.  Darin quickly caught up, and then WON while I worked on just that last bottle.  Darg!








This picture looks like everyone is being anti-social playing on their phones, but they were actually prepping for the most hilarious game of all!  Everyone picked a song, then one at a time everyone sand their song, while wearing headphones and blasting their song as loud as possible.  I know it sounds silly, but it was SOOO funny!  Even people who have great voices sounded so funny without us being able to hear the music.  And some even had amazing dances that went with their songs!



Thanks Camie and Taleesha for planning such a fun night!


No comments: