Thursday, September 11, 2014

Blackberries for Days


Our blackberries are starting to get out of control.  Out-of-control AWESOME!!

We picked SOOOOO many berries.  They are HUGE, beautiful, and delicious!!

The only problem is that if I leave the back door open, Andrew escapes and eats them and makes a MESS!!  Half way through the summer I just started taking his clothes off every time we went into the backyard.  No stained clothes, but MESSY Andrew!





One day I picked all these berries.

A few days later, I picked the same amount again!


We have been eating all things blackberry!


Blackberry Smoothies


Blackberry Clafoutis  (Recipe HERE).


Blackberry Salad

Blackberry Jam


Blackberry Ice-Cream (Recipe HERE)


And my favorite, 
Pecan Chicken with Blackberry Sauce (Recipe HERE).



2 comments:

Darin and Liesel said...

Oh my word, you are AMAZING!!! All of those dishes look so amazing, and I'm so impressed its all from homegrown produce!! I wish I lived by you so I could come eat at your house, haha!

Patrick, Lindsay and Jack said...

ooooohhhh man! That is seriously giving me the tummy rumbles! I want you to be my neighbor, too. I would eat so well!