Saturday, September 27, 2014

Abigail's Wedding (the reception)

This beautiful cousin of mine got married yesterday.
We ALL LOVE Abs! 
Isn't she gorgeous!?



It was a PERFECT night!  
The weather couldn't have cooperated better.
A big rainstorm came through right after they cut the cake and EVERYONE helped to clean up!
Beautiful day for a beautiful bride!

I did a little videography in the morning at the temple (I'll post later).
Here are a few of the pictures I took from the reception that night.









For dinner they did Cafe Rio salads!! YUMMO!!


And for dessert they had Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt!  SOO good!!



Cute little cousin pals!



The BEAUTIFUL mother of the bride, my aunt Kathy!


Isn't the cake BEAUTFUL!!?  My sister, Heather, MADE it!!!
And I know it is hard to believe, but it actually tasted even BETTER than it looked!!
The most delicious coconut cake I've EVER had!



Aren't my cousin's attractive?

I mean, they are ALL REALLY attractive!








Poor Robbie broke his collar bone!
At least his sling matched his tie!


Congrats Abs!  We are so happy for you!!

No comments: