Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Fathers and Sons


I’m so thankful to have a husband that is not only good enough to take my sons camping, but to plan the whole event.

Matt had a WONDERFUL time and I think everyone else did too.

One funny story…

The morning of the campout, Darin was feeling a little overwhelmed with all he had to do.  Together we made a list of groceries he’d need to buy for the campout.  While he was at work, I decided to be an awesome wife and do the shopping for him.  After I finished (with the biggest cart of groceries EVER) I noticed the I had 5 missed calls from Darin.  He was calling to let me know that he got off work extra early and already did the shopping.  Luckily, they were really nice at the store and let me return everything I had just bought!








No comments: