Saturday, April 19, 2014

Andrew's 1st Birthday


Our sweet little Andrew is ONE!!
I can hardly believe a whole year has gone by.
I love this little boy so much!  
He is so FUN!!

We had a sock monkey birthday party for him.











We started with a little lunch.


Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwiches



Bananas



Banana pudding and cupcakes


Monkey Bread




Andrew being a "monkey" and climbing on the table during lunch.
And did you see his cute sweatshirt?
I knew I wanted to do a sock monkey theme before Andrew was born,
and my sister, Heather, bought him this and gave it to him at the hospital.



Then we made little sock monkey puppets.
(My darling friend Lindsay was in town and stopped by with her mom and son Jack).








And had a puppet show in the puppet theater.




We opened gifts!


And Andrew had his cake!






He got pretty messy so we took his sweatshirt on...and added the tie for fun!




We ended the party by watching this little slideshow I made.





Happy Birthday Andrew!!  
We love you!!           

2 comments:

Dave and Mandi said...

Adorable, perfect first birthday!! Happy Birthday Handsome Andrew! I am completely in love with your backyard Haylee, so beautiful!

Annie said...

SOOOOO CUTE!!! I love love love!